Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Yesterday

The infusion went well.  They preloaded me double time on the benydryl.  Took 3 1/2 hours for the iron.  I managed to finish Catherine, Called Birdy It was light enough reading that even in a benydryl haze I could read it.    Came home and crashed for over two hours.  Woke up and hosted a den meeting for Ian's den.  Luckily the leader had it all planned out and all I had to do was execute.  A fabulous tortellini soup was delivered for dinner.  The family watched Merry Madagascar (lame) and the Biggest Loser.  Jammie time and a chapter of Ginger Pye.  Tuesday's are a write off for me these days.  One last infusion next week, hopefully I start to feel the perky it's supposed to give me.  I have an expansion appointment today.  Praying it doesn't force me back onto the pain meds.

No comments: