Sunday, December 6, 2009

Long time no blog

I have not updated in awhile because I have actually been feeling really well.  I had my last expansion the day before Thanksgiving.  I have my exchange surgery set for December 17th.  It is outpatient.
Life for now has returned to normal.  The kids are schooling again and we should wrap up week 15 right before Christmas.  The Christmas Tree is up and the house mostly decorated.  Life is about as normal as it can be right now.  I'm looking forward to putting all this behind me.

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Missed you! Glad to hear your are feeling well. Looking forward to seeing you sometime in early 2010!

Unknown said...

Yay!! I was just about to email and check that you were OK. I'm really glad that things are going well. Speak to you soon.

Love Diana