Friday, November 6, 2009

Fill 'er up

Wednesday started the expansion part of my reconstruction.  I had 70ccs of saline injected into both expanders.  Needless to say I am back to the pain pills.  I am sore again and moving slow.  I was also back to the recliner but managed a two hour stint in the bed this morning so I think I will attempt the bed tonight.  John and Avery are headed out for a little father/daughter camping this weekend so I will have the bed to myself :)  Don't worry about us we have enough neighbors helping out if we need anything.
Life in general is going well.  I just would really like to be able to function normally.  I have a friend coming over and I am going to ask her to drive me to the grocery store since I still can not drive due to the pain meds.  I have stopped them today so we will see if I can make it on just Tylenol for the weekend.  Should be fine.

No comments: