Monday, June 4, 2012

A new season...The adventure begins

Obviously it has been awhile since my last post.  Many things were happening in my life and I lost my ability to multitask.  I had some health issues that needed taking care of (nothing too serious and I'm keeping the details close to the silicon for now) and am just now coming to a point where I feel like writing again.
This time around I will be journaling our adventure of moving from a 4900 sq ft house to a 35 ft trailer on 5 acres!  We purchased 5 acres back in February, put our house on the market and waited.  Our house closes on June 7 and we will move onto the property on June 8.
Should be fun with 7 people, a border collie, 5 acres and tight quarters.  Come along and see who survives... feel free to count the grey hairs as they sprout on my head!
In the meantime I need to pack!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wishing you a wonderful adventure!