Thursday, August 27, 2009

Getting settled

Our routine is settling out, soon to be rocked by the addition of extra curricular activities. I am back in the groove of things after having a lumpectomy last Friday. All looks well so far and I go to see my surgeon for the final report on Monday. I'm a little sore but functioning, even took a walk with the dog this morning because it was cool (only 79) and the kids hadn't woken up yet. Next time I need to bring some tunes.
Our roof is finished and windows and gutters go up Friday.
I received the nicest surprise the other day, John answered the door with me assuming it was our contractor, turns out it was the florist delivering a beautiful get well bouquet from my dear friend Diana.
I have pictures to share but still need to upload them until then all is well.

No comments: