Monday, August 23, 2010

I have a few goals

I realize New Years Resolutions are about 8 and half months overdue but I'm setting some goals regardless.

1. clean kitchen every night so I wake up to clean surfaces in at least one room
2. run 3 times a week and finish C25K
3. Gym the other 2 nights a week
4.  Input up to week 6 of curriculum (seeing as how we are all ready starting week 5 I am behind but almost caught up just to be behind again.  So really the goal here is to input a little each day always staying ahead.


I will start my goal setting there and see how I do.  I did wake up to a clean kitchen this morning just an hour and a half after I thought I would be up. ::note to self:: turn alarm clock on!

2 comments:

BETHANY said...

Waking up to a dirty kitchen is one of the worst things ever. Ugh. Needless to say, I fully support your first goal.

As a sidenote, I read your comment on my blog today. I meant to point out the boots to you, but kept forgetting. Obviously. Glad you spotted them. :)

Lauren said...

Those are some hefty goals, but I know you can do it! :)