Friday, January 30, 2009

Friday

It's Friday.  How did I celebrate the end of the week?  I actually got up this am at 5, donned my swimsuit, parka and bright orange crocs.  I then nuked some water for tea, kissed my husband grudgingly goodbye, laughed at my littlest crashed on the crib mattress at the foot of our bed and blury-eyed headed out the door.  I climbed into the truck and blinked-the temp read 32 degrees!  What on earth was I doing leaving my warm very comfy bed behind?  
The workout went well about 28oo yards.  Coach complimented me on my kick and critiqued my head position in freestyle.  I really need to move up to the masters group but honestly that group is hard core and rather intimidating!  
Tonight I get to coach the final practice of Bible Quiz for AWANA.  Dine on pizza and root beer floats like I was 10 years old again.
Have a great weekend everyone.

No comments: