Monday, July 28, 2008

A weekend away part 1

On Friday morning my dh suggested a trip down to the coast.  I panicked as I had no plans as to what to do with the dog.  A quick call to the kennel revealed a spot for the weekend. We drove her to the kennel, got a tour and said our goodbyes.  We had gotten tickets to see the Round Rock Express that night so we grabbed a quick bite at Taco Bell and headed to the Dell Diamond.  Upon arriving at the parking lot it was realized I had left my purse at the fast food joint.  Turned around got it and headed back to the field.  We had great seats along the third base line just 7 rows back!  Much fun was had by my baseball fanatic son.  Express won.  There was a post game thing where some guy hit 90 golfballs in less than 70 seconds.  He was filmed for the guiness book of world records.  Lights out and fireworks........... ohhhh ahhhhhh!

No comments: