Saturday, January 2, 2010

twenty ten

Happy New Year!
Starting the year off with some deep cleaning and organization.  School starts back Monday and the teacher isn't ready!  On the other hand my craft room got a bit more organized, I finished off an entire spool of brown thread, and finished up two projects.  I will be ordering my walking foot off amazon so I can finish another project without stretching the fabric all wonky.  When I finish my other task on my to do list I will post a pic of the kids in their jammies that I made them for Christmas.  Off to organize school.  Inputing 5 weeks of 3 cores into HST+! YIKES!!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Happy 2010!

Good luck getting back to the grind tomorrow. That will be me too. I am trying to get a little organized tonight before MONDAY hits.

I can't wait to see pics of the kid's jammies.