Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Busy


Baseball season is upon us again.  Translation we are busy!  With 2-3 practices a week and usually a game or two a week we are at the field a lot.  He played in a tournament this weekend.  They won 2 lost 2 and placed 3rd or 4th.  Couple baseball with scouts, choir and church activities and we do not have an open day on our calendar until May.  However John and I get a break from the craziness and we are escaping to Paris, France.  The inlaws are coming here to watch the kids while we play.  Should be a refreshing time for John and I.  And before you think I am cruel to leave my inlaws with our crazy schedule it will be spring break and most activities are called off.

3 comments:

Dade City Grandparents said...

Oh I am so glad it'll be Spring Break when we get there! We will have time to bake cookies and make salads and mash potatoes. Plus play and watch movies and do the nail salon thing and throw the baseball!! And Papa and I can do it as a team!
Can't wait to squeeze all the kiddos!

Lauren said...

Wait... I didn't approve Papa to go to Austin too!

Just kidding... you will have a blast! Maybe I should come too!

Traci said...

Sorry Lo! :) Your dad snuck in there. Couldn't live without your mom for 8 days! :) Hey the more the merrier if you want to come too we have about $40 left of SW credit you can use.....