Friday, March 6, 2009

3500

yards swum by me this morning.  Often when we talk to the relatives they will ask if I am swimming still.  Truth be told I am probably the programs best money maker!  I have been averaging once a week.  Yes I said once.  I'm pathetic.  But in an effort to make myself a little less pathetic in the exercise department I was breaking into the master workout on those meager once a weeks.  This morning I joined the big dogs, the morning masters (can you believe they are morning people?)  I am here to tell you I completed the workout and survived!  3500 yards swam in a little over an hour.  Its my second swim of the week.  I might go tomorrow morning if I can move my arms.  I did come home and sleep another hour before the kids woke up.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

You go girl! Keep up the good work.